I normally spend my lunches at the local skate park close to my school. It’s a great time to practice new tricks film what ever I want. I have to make careful use of my time since every other day I only have 1 hour. Once I’m done then I make my way back to school and wait for the end of the day.
 So for the end of the day, I make my way home. I go home ether by my school bus or my friend will give me a drive home. It takes on average 15 to 30 minutes to get home. Then I’m on my way to relaxing.
 Now before I go home I stop at Tim Horton’s to get a coffee for my mom and I. My order is a large double double and a large triple triple. I think my family should have a share with timmies. But today I won two free coffee’s! I’m really stoked about that.
 When I go home there is plenty that I normally do. Ether I sleep then skateboard at night. Or else I eat then go see some friends. Which ever one I choose to do I love. Those 4 things are my favorite things in life.
 Before I do ether of my two options, I would normally have a cigarette and my coffee. I know its bad for me but it’s a habit and I would like to quit. I cant though it’s a good stress relief. I normally smoke Canadian classic. They cost me 8 dollars.
 So after my cigarette, I like to go to sleep! It just makes me feel so refreshed. I would sleep for a good 3 hours normally. When I wake up its time for the best time of all though. Finally dinner is ready!
 The end of the night is here, finally.. I have to refresh myself for the following day. I crawl into my bed and dose off. And then when I wake up, my day restarts the exact same way. All over again the same routine.
mardi 13 avril 2010
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire