samedi 6 février 2010

What a great day...

I know this has nothing to do with skateboarding but I just really wanted to talk about my amazing day! So today I went snowboarding with my friend at Dagmar. I learned a bunch of new stuff I've never done before but I ended up spraining my wrist. Yay me! so on my way home I decided to call my work and let them know that I wouldn't be able to come in tonight because I was in to much pain. So guess what. One of my bosses did not like that and I got fired. So you can tell my day went very great(note the sarcasm. So now I've got no job, a sprained wrist, and to top it all off, I think I bruised my toes on my left foot. That's my amazing day for you guys. Make sure to check my blog on Tuesday for my special post!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire