
So last night while laying in bed I got an idea for a blog post. I wanted to write about old school skateboarding, back when skateboarding first started. I really envy the old ways of skating. Its what lead to present day skating.But old school skating is very different from what it is today. As you can see on the picture I posted with this post this is what they used to do while they skated unlike the present day skater that you see everywhere. Skateboarding started back in the 1950`s. The boards were oddly shaped with very large wheels to coast around. Today they are shapped all the same way wheels are the exact same and trucks are the same to so. Thats why skateboarding back in the day really gets my respect.
Hey Oshawaskater, I like your post today. I find it very interesting on how you explained the "old school" skateboarding. I don't really think people know much about how it used to be and they should. The boards, wheels, trucks, and bearings may have changed, but the way of live is still the same, " Skate or die brotha "
RépondreSupprimerKeep up the good work bro